Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rural poem questions

What do you think about living here? What are the benefits? What are the drawbacks? Do you plan to live in a rural area once you've established a career? Why or why not?


I love where I have grown up and where we live. I think living in a rural lifestyle and growing up here teaches you things you can not learn in a big city. I think that you learn a better work ethic and better people skills because you know everybody and everybody knows you. I also think that there is a minor drawback of not being around a big city because there is limited resources of fun in a small town community and living in a bigger city doesn't have that problem. I think after I have established my career I plan to live in a bigger city because there is more opportunity there. On the other hand I want to have ties to a smaller rural community as well because there is no substitute for this kind of living and what it teaches you.

No comments: